60mm, 400W, 75V, Motor Driver Module, PCN Series
The MMP760400-75-C2-1 is part of a family of smart motor driver modules for servo motor applications. This module is designed to fit 60mm and 57mm (NEMA 23) motors. It integrates an angular sensor, servo controller, and power stage components.
The module supports seven commonly used motion control modes: profile position (PP), profile velocity (PV), profile torque (PT), homing (HM), cyclic synchronous position (CSP), cyclic synchronous velocity (CSV), and cyclic synchronous torque (CST). Other advanced functions, such as parameter identification, loop auto-tuning, notch filtering, feed-forward control, and AccuFilter are also implemented to improve motion control performance. The MMP760400-75-C2-1 has six I/Os with selectable functions and polarity.
MotionLAB is an easy-to-use GUI software that allows users to flexibly optimize the design through the communication interface. The parameters are saved in the module’s non-volatile memory (NVM).
This motor driver module makes it simple to develop a motor control system.
- Show more Show less
Validate your login
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- CAN Interface with CANopen Protocol and Step/Direction Control Interface
- 12V to 75V Input Voltage (VIN) Range
- 400W Maximum Continuous Output Power (POUT)
- 5.8A to 10A Continuous Output Current (IOUT)
- 17.4A to 30A Peak Output Current (IOUT_MAX)
- 0.1° Position Resolution
- Seven Control Modes: Profile Position (PP), Profile Velocity (PV), Profile Torque (PT), Homing (HM), Cyclic Synchronous Position (CSP), Cyclic Synchronous Velocity (CSV), and Cyclic Synchronous Torque (CST)
- Motor and Load Parameter Identification and Loop Parameter Auto-Tuning
- AccuFilter for Low Noise and Vibration
- Advanced Motion Controller Enables Smooth Transition between Different Operational Modes
- Two Separate Notch Filters for Elastic Load Optimization
- Rich Protection Functions
- Six I/Os with Selectable Functions and Polarity
- Driver Module Temperature Sensing
- Applicable Motor Size: 57mm and 60mm (NEMA 23)
Mechanical Drawing1. Units are in mm.
2. Refer to CAD model for the angle sensor location.
Typical Performance Characteristics
VIN = 48V, unless otherwise noted.