60mm, 75V, 400W, Motor Driver Module, PEC Series: An Algorithm-Embedded, Highly Flexible, Easy-to-Use Module for Any Servo System
The MMP760400-75-E2-1 is part of a family of smart motor driver modules for servo motor applications. This module is designed to fit 60mm and 57mm (NEMA 23) motors. It integrates an angular sensor, EtherCAT communication interface, advanced motion controller, power inverter, and multifunctional, external I/O pins.
The motor driver module makes it easy to develop a motor control system.
The MMP760400-75-E2-1 includes AccuFilter, parameter identification, an auto-tune loop, load observation, a notch filter, and other advanced functions to improve motion control performance.
MotionLAB is an easy-to-use GUI software that allows users to flexibly optimize the design online via the USB interface. The parameters are saved in the module’s non-volatile memory (NVM).
- Show more Show less
Validate your login
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- PEC Series for EtherCAT Interface
- 100Mbps EtherCAT Communication Interface with Distributed Clock and CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) Protocol
- Integrated High-Accuracy Angular Sensor
- Motor and System Parameter Identification and Auto-Tune Loop
- AccuFilter for Reduced Noise and Vibration
- On-the-Fly Mode Selection
- Two Separate Notch Filters for Elastic Load Optimization
- Control Modes: Profile Position (PP), Profile Velocity (PV), Profile Torque (PT), Homing (HM), Cyclic Synchronous Position (CSP), Cyclic Synchronous Velocity (CSV), and Cyclic Synchronous Torque (CST)
- Full Protection Features
- PWR, ERR, and BUS LED Status Indication
- NTC Input Temperature Sensing
- Max 400W Continuous Output Power (POUT)